Tri-State/Denver Buddhist Temple is a group of Temples and Sanghas (communities) in the states of Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming belonging to the Jodo Shinshu sect of Buddhism and the Buddhist Churches of America. Our ministers also support Buddhism in Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas. Dharma Services (religious services) are held in various Temples in Colorado on a regular basis. Special services are scheduled in Wyoming and New Mexico.
In addition, the Denver Buddhist Temple has an active Dharma School (Sunday School) program for children from pre-school through middle school as well as the YBA (Young Buddhist Association) for high school students. Information about Dharma Services, Dharma School, YBA and about the various Temples can be obtained by contacting the Temple office at (303) 295-1844 or email us.
Denver Buddhist Temple
- 1947 Lawrence Street, Denver, CO 80202
- Sundays (from September to the beginning of June)
- 9:30 a.m. Dharma Family Service
- 10:00 a.m. Adult Service
- 11:00 a.m. Bake Sale and Social
- Please check the Newsleter, or "Upcoming Srvices" in the lefthand column on this site for updates and details as each week approaches.
- Sundays (from June to September)
- 9:30 a.m. Combined Dharma Family Service
- 10:30 a.m. Socializing & Discussions
- Brighton, CO
- 2nd Sunday - 9:30 a.m.
Ft. Lupton Buddhist Temple
Greeley Buddhist Church
La Jara/Alamosa Sangha
- c/o 901 Duke Drive, Alamosa, CO 81101
- 3rd Wednesday every other month - 6:00 p.m.
Sedgwick Buddhist Temple
- c/o 16530 CR 27, Ovid, CO 80744
- 1st Tuesday - 6:00 p.m.
NOTE: Please check the Calendar to make sure a service is being held.
Typical Order of Service