ATTENTION TRI-STATE/DENVER BUDDHIST TEMPLES & SAKURA SQUARE COMMUNITY.
Please review the following communication sent from Mr. Higashide, CEO of Sakura Square, LLC.
Dear Sakura Square Community,
I am writing to address a recent malfunction of our parking system that resulted in parking violation and debt collection letters received by some of our community members. We sincerely apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this may have caused.
We were notified from our parking management company on January 17, 2024 that their software update in December of 2023 caused a malfunction in the system, resulting in incorrect issuance of violation/debt collection letters to people who parked in our parking structure between December 12, 2023 to January 8, 2024. The system malfunction has since been corrected.
What we are doing to address this issue:
- We immediately instructed the parking company to void all violations issued during December 2023 and January 2024.
- We are issuing refunds to all violation payments received during those months regardless of the nature of those violations.
- We suspended issuance of all violations until the malfunction with the parking system is all corrected.
- Our team is personally following up with each impacted community member to address any concerns.
What we ask from you:
- If you recently received a violation/collection letter from our parking company (SP+ or Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson) and you believe it was an error, please contact us by phone or email below. We will investigate the violation and make corrections as needed.
- We welcome your feedback and comments regarding our parking system to improve your experience at Sakura Square.
Phone: (720) 213-6278
Sakura Square strives to provide an inclusive, welcoming and pleasant experience to all visitors and we are committed to learning from this experience to ensure that each visit is better than the last. Thank you for your understanding and continued support of our community
Nozomu Tim Higashide
CEO, Sakura Square LLC